6 Hours (excluding breaks) Practical Training Certificate of Attendance
Conflict can arise in every workplace, between families and friends and well virtually everywhere people exist. We all have different viewpoints, different ways of expressing our thoughts and feelings and different ways of facing conflict; you may withdraw, back down, compete, compromise, or maybe you collaborate.
There are ways that conflict can be resolved without it escalating beyond control and repair. Conflict resolution is a way for two or more parties to find a peaceful solution to a disagreement and by learning how people react to conflict can help you to become adept at selecting the right style for the right situation.
Where and When?
At your venue on a date and time to suit your group (min 6 delegates)
Who Should attend?
With no previous experience on this subject needed, this course is for anyone wanting to develop themselves and learn how to prevent and resolve conflict through effective communication techniques and proven strategies. This is a practical and highly effective course for organisations who want to create a low-conflict, high creativity work environment for their employees, departments, and teams.
Tutor-led training with one of our experienced trainers guiding you through all theory and practical skills. Designed to be interactive, engaging, fun and memorable.
- Define what conflict is and why it happens
- Causes of conflict in the workplace
- Assess your natural preference when dealing with specific challenging situations
- Reviewing and improving your existing skills; body language, listening, assertiveness
- List different styles of conflict resolution and when best to use each style
- Techniques and skills for assessing and working to resolve conflict
- Work on focus areas and generate an action plan
The course lasts 6 hours (excluding breaks) and includes both theory and practical training.
- There is no formal assessment during this workshop.
- Certificate of attendance is provided on the day.
Open Programme £225 +VAT per person
Group bookings of up to 16 people, £1600 +VAT
Each attendee will be given their own personal workbook to capture their learnings and tailor it to their own world with their own experiences to help set their own objectives and goals.
If a pre-course assessment or questionnaire is required, this will be sent to the attendee prior to the training date via email.