3 Hours (excluding breaks) Practical Training Certificate of Attendance
Talking with a customer or colleague on the phone can often be quite difficult. You can’t see their face or read their body language and sometimes the message can become muddled and meanings misinterpreted.
The Telephone Techniques training session offers simple and effective methods to implement straight away. It'll help you raise your awareness of the impression you make on the phone and give you tools and techniques to ensure you are projecting the best image of yourself and your company.
Where and When?
At your venue on a date and time to suit your group (min 6 delegates)
Who Should attend?
With no previous telephone experience necessary, this course is aimed at those in telephony roles dealing with customer and colleagues
Tutor-led training with one of our experienced trainers guiding you through all theory and practical skills. Designed to be interactive, engaging, fun and memorable.
- Describe what good and bad customer service looks like
- Examine why pitch and tone matter
- Develop great listening skills
- Select the correct type of question
- Review the importance of the phonetic alphabet
- Provide clarity throughout each call
- Become more aware of what you do well and what you can develop
- Customer satisfaction and closing the conversation
The course lasts 3 hours (excluding breaks) and will include both theory and practical training.
- Certificate of attendance
Open course £145 +VAT per person
Group booking for up to 16 people, £800 +VAT