6 Hours (excluding breaks) Practical Training Certificate of Attendance
Some people recoil at the thought of handling a customer complaint whilst others thrive to turn this into a positive experience for the customer. Complaints can make or break an organisation, particularly now that the internet provides such an easy forum for customers to air their grievances. We need to ensure that our people are skilled in handling complaints. This one-day Handling Complaints training course will look at how you currently react to a complaint, identifying the customer needs and manage all complaints effectively.
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” - Maya Angelou
Where and when
At your venue on a date and time to suit your group (min 6 delegates)
Who should attend
With no previous experience on this subject needed, this course is for anyone wanting to improve their skills and build their confidence when dealing with complaints.
Handling complaints effectively is crucial for any business to maintain a good reputation and generate loyal customers. This customer complaints Handling training course looks at how to handle customer complaints effectively, ensuring the relationship with the customer stays intact.
Tutor-led training with one of our experienced trainers guiding you through all theory and practical skills. Designed to be interactive, engaging, fun and memorable.
- Describe how complaints make to you feel
- Query vs. Complaint. Overview and when a query, becomes a complaint
- Feelings and needs and identifying the complaint
- Discuss how to earn trust and loyalty during ‘moments of truth’
- The power of body language
- Power of social media and high-profile complaints
- Why complaints are important
- Managing expectations and perceptions
- First contact resolution tools
- Appropriate resolution
The course lasts 6 hours (excluding breaks) and includes both theory and practical training.
- • There is no formal assessment during this workshop
- • Action plans are created for every attendee
- • Certificate of attendance is provided on the day
£1400 +VAT Group bookings of up to 12
Each attendee will be given their own personal workbook tailoring their learning experience to their own world and help set their own objectives and goals.
If a pre-course assessment or questionnaire is required, this will be sent to the attendee prior to the training date via email.