Time & Self Management
6 Hours (excluding breaks) Practical Training Certificate of Attendance
Effective Time Management is a well sought-after skill within the work environment but often it’s one many people struggle with. With workloads doubling and responsibilities rising, now is a better time than ever to become more efficient and take back control of your time.
This time management course is highly interactive and specifically targets time management barriers, raising awareness of your time and how you’re using it. You’ll receive a multitude of skills and tools equipping you with a variety of simple, proven techniques that will guarantee results and enable you to make better use of your time, as well as the opportunity to try them out and develop in a safe, encouraging environment.
Where and When?
At your venue on a date and time to suit your group (min 6 delegates)
Who Should attend?
With no previous experience necessary this course is aimed at all levels within the workplace.
Tutor-led training with one of our experienced trainers guiding you through all theory and practical skills. Designed to be interactive, engaging, fun and memorable.
- Locate and review where your time goes
- Develop strategies to prioritise and plan your tasks
- Discover and review different methodologies for managing your time and workload
- Plan how to delegate effectively
- Practice setting SMART goals
- Devise your Personal Action Plan
The course lasts 6 hours (excluding breaks) which takes place over one day and will include both theory and practical sessions.
- There is no formal assessment during this workshop
- Action plans are created for every attendee
- Certificate of attendance is provided on the day
Open Programme £225 +VAT per person
Group bookings of up to 16 people £1600 +VAT
Each attendee will be given their own personal workbook tailoring their learning experience to their own world and help set their own objectives and goals.
If a pre-course assessment or questionnaire is required, this will be sent to the attendee prior to the training date via email.