3 Hours (excluding breaks) Practical Training Certificate of Attendance
Body language is the unspoken element of communication that we use to reveal our true feelings and emotions. Good use of body language can help to break down barriers of unfamiliarity, form the impression you want to give and help to gain trust and be influential.
Research shows that the words form only 7% of our communication. The other 93% is made up of our non-verbal communication. Body language is a great way to gain insights into how others think and feel. When we can "read" body language, we can use it to our advantage. For example, it can help us to understand the complete message of what someone is trying to say to us, and to enhance our awareness of people's reactions to what we say and do. We can also use it to adjust our own body language so that we appear more positive, engaging and approachable.
Where and When?
At your venue on a date and time to suit your group (min 6 delegates)
Who Should attend?
With no previous experience on this subject needed, this course is for anyone wanting to develop themselves. Those who want to create a better first impression, be more engaging or feel more confident when in front of others such as in presentations or meetings, and for everybody who has human interactions.
Tutor-led training with one of our experienced trainers guiding you through all theory and the practical skills. Designed to be interactive, engaging, fun and memorable.
- First impressions and snap decisions
- Awareness of your own naturally posture and other people’s perception
- The power of a posture
- The handshake and its history
- Reading all the signs
- What listening really looks like
- Culture and gender differences
- Tone & Words
- Being authentically you – aware and in control
The course lasts 3 hours (excluding breaks) and includes both theory and practical training.
- There is no formal assessment during this workshop.
- Action plans are created for every attendee.
- Certificate of attendance is provided on the day.
Open Programme £145 +VAT per person
Group booking for up to 16 people £800 +VAT
Each attendee will be given their own personal workbook tailoring their learning experience to their own world and help set their own objectives and goals.
If a pre course assessment or questionnaire is required, this will be sent to the attendee prior to the training date via email.