Building Relationships with Colour Styles
6 Hours (excluding breaks) Practical Training Certificate of Attendance
Building relationships is important both in and out of the workplace. It helps us to resolve problems and communicate effectively with those around us. Building relationships can however take time and can be much harder to form with people who have very different values and motivations to you.
The old saying goes, ‘Treat others how you want to be treated.’ But what if they don’t want to be treated the same as you? Throughout this course you’ll be encouraged to look at the preferences and observable behaviours of others with a view to ‘Treating them how THEY want to be treated’
This course is a very engaging session that uses a method similar to the DISC Model of Human Behaviour, but with an added fun element that associates each of the four personality types with a colour. This provides the learner with the tools to better understand their own personal preferences and behaviours and adapt these behaviours to appeal to the styles and behaviours of others, improving interactions, influencing others, resolve problems all to foster good working and personal relationships.
Where and When?
At your venue on a date and time to suit your group (min 6 delegates)
Who Should attend?
We know that functional training alone (hard skills), is not the whole picture when it comes to developing holistic employee and team performance. Now more than ever, employers are understanding the value that building solid interpersonal skills brings to the workplace. This course has been designed for anyone who deals people and potentially difficult situations in the workplace; customers, colleagues or managers and want to feel more comfortable with their daily interactions.
Delivered by one of our experienced trainers guiding you through all the theory and the practical skills. Designed to be interactive, engaging, fun and memorable.
- Explore the universal language of behaviour
- Differentiate perception and reality
- Identify the observable behaviors of the four Colours - behavioral styles
- Discover you own Colours style and the style of those in your life.
- Learn how to adapt your style so that you improve your overall communication
- Seek to find your gaps, self-awareness and decision making
- Disagree agreeably, networking and keeping friends
- Team style (optional session for teams)
- Coach me and my style (optional session for coaches)
- Resolving conflict with colours
- Take away tips for better communication among the styles
The course lasts 6 hours (excluding breaks) which takes place over one day and will include both theory and practical sessions.
Open Programme £225 +VAT per person
Group bookings of up to 16 people £1600 +VAT