3 Hours (excluding breaks) Practical Training Certificate of Attendance
Networking increases your visibility and gives you access to more people who have knowledge and skills that you need, however, for most people, it can be a daunting prospect; those many unfamiliar faces, not sure who to talk to or how to begin the conversation, how to maximise your time and avoid the “small talk”.
Our networking training session has been designed which a practical approach to networking, giving you tools and techniques for meeting new people, creating and maintaining meaningful conversations, nurturing good business relationships and can be useful and applied in our everyday lives too.
Where and When?
At your venue on a date and time to suit your group (min 6 delegates)
Who Should attend?
With no previous experience on this subject needed, this course is for anyone wanting to develop themselves. Those who want to create a better first impression, be more engaging or feel more confident when in front of others such as in presentations or meetings, and for everybody who has human interactions.
Tutor-led training with one of our experienced trainers guiding you through all theory and practical skills. Designed to be interactive, engaging, fun and memorable.
- First impressions and snap decisions
- Awareness of your natural posture and other people’s perception
- Powerful and Attractive words
- The handshake and its history
- Positive introductions all round
- Reading all the signs and moving on
- What listening really looks like
- Culture and gender differences
- Business cards
- Be a farmer, not a hunter
- Follow up and find how to maintain a relationship after the event
The course lasts 3 hours (excluding breaks) and includes both theory and practical training.
- There is no formal assessment during this workshop.
- Action plans are created for every attendee
- Certificate of attendance is provided on the day
Open programme £145 +VAT per person
Group bookings of up to 16 people £800 +VAT
Each attendee will be given their own personal workbook tailoring their learning experience to their own world and help set their own objectives and goals.
If a pre course assessment or questionnaire is required, this will be sent to the attendee prior to the training date via email.